For membership info, please email us at: email@example.com
CLICK HERE for the PDF membership form that can be downloaded, filled out and sent in.
Skyview Club Officers for 2019:
President: Bill Dillen, N3WMC
Vice President: Jack Buzon, KA3HPM
Secretary: Don Stewart, WA3HGW
Treasurer: Jody Nelis, K3JZD
Membership: Bob Bereit, K3RMB
Radio Officer: Bob Bastone, WC3O
Kitchen: Bob Bastone, WC3O
Facilities: Dave Dailey, N3TIN
Board of Trustees:
Chairman: Rich Ryba, WQ3Q
5 years: Joe Pugliano, AJ3O; John Young, AC0KK
4 years: Dave Dailey, N3TIN; John Italiano, WA3KFS
3 years: Frank Puskar, KB3YJQ; Paul Rykaceski, WA3LCY
2 years: Larry Keller, AB3ER; Jim Painter, KQ3S
1 year: Bill Samek, W3BUW; Bob Yusko, KB3OMB
You can get onto the Skyview e-mail list to keep up with club activities and events.
To get on to the list, send your name, e-mail address, and callsign (if any) to:
The list is FREE and you might just find out what all you have been missing at Skyview Radio Society! Once on the list you can go to our Yahoogroups site to see more pictures and all the events we have had so far. There are many more to come!
|You Know You’re a Ham if : |
– you buy electrical black tape in ten packs.
– you’ve stripped wire with your teeth.
– you’ve told your son that, “One day, all this will be yours”, and he doesn’t respond.
– you’d rather help a buddy put up a new tower than mow the lawn.
– you’ve grabbed the wrong end of a soldering iron.
– you start giving out RST reports when you are on the telephone.
– the propagation forecast means far more to you than the local weather forecast.
– the microphone or visual aids at a meeting don’t work and you rush up to the front to fix it.
– you tell the XYL, when she notices a new rig in the shack, why that has been there for years.
– your watch is set only to UTC.
– at night, when you pray, it starts off something like: CQ CQ CQ GOD DE (your callsign).
– you ever had to patch your roof after an antenna project.
– Ham radio magazines comprise more than 50% of your bathroom library.
– you ever put a GPS tracker in the XYL’s car, just so you could watch her on APRS.
– you and the XYL took a cruise so you could visit the radio room.
– you ever tapped out HI in Morse on your car horn to another ham.
– you ever had an antenna fall down.
– your teenager refuses to ride in your car because it looks like a porcupine.
– you know the Latitude and Longitude of your home QTH.
– you go into the local Radio Shack store and the clerk asks you where something is.