Skyview Officers for 2023:
President: Paul AC3IE
Vice President: Brian K3ES
Secretary: Don WA3HGW
Treasurer: Jody K3JZD
Radio Officer: Bob WC3O
Membership: Tom AB3GY
Facilities: Dave N3TIN
Kitchen: Bob WC3O
Board of Directors
Chairman: Scott, AC3GB
5 year Marty AG3I Wayne K3WM
4 year Tom W3TLN Ron NJ3R
3 year: Bill N3WMC Dan NM3A
2 year Bill W3BUW Paul WA3LCY
1 year: Joe AJ3O John AC0KK
You can get added to the Skyview distribution list to keep up with current club activities and events.
To get added to the email distribution list, go to https://groups.io/g/K3MJW and request to be added.
The list is FREE and you might just find out what all you have been missing at Skyview Radio Society! Once on the list you can go to our Yahoogroups site to see more pictures and all the events we have had so far.
For membership info, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for the PDF membership form that can be downloaded, filled out and sent in.
Donate to Skyview Radio Society
Use the Donate button below to send a donation:
|You Know You’re a Ham if : |
– you buy electrical black tape in ten packs.
– you’ve stripped wire with your teeth.
– you’ve told your son that, “One day, all this will be yours”, and he doesn’t respond.
– you’d rather help a buddy put up a new tower than mow the lawn.
– you’ve grabbed the wrong end of a soldering iron.
– you start giving out RST reports when you are on the telephone.
– the propagation forecast means far more to you than the local weather forecast.
– the microphone or visual aids at a meeting don’t work and you rush up to the front to fix it.
– you tell the XYL, when she notices a new rig in the shack, why that has been there for years.
– your watch is set only to UTC.
– at night, when you pray, it starts off something like: CQ CQ CQ GOD DE (your callsign).
– you ever had to patch your roof after an antenna project.
– Ham radio magazines comprise more than 50% of your bathroom library.
– you ever put a GPS tracker in the XYL’s car, just so you could watch her on APRS.
– you and the XYL took a cruise so you could visit the radio room.
– you ever tapped out HI in Morse on your car horn to another ham.
– you ever had an antenna fall down.
– your teenager refuses to ride in your car because it looks like a porcupine.
– you know the Latitude and Longitude of your home QTH.
– you go into the local Radio Shack store and the clerk asks you where something is.